- We work with private sector, governments, NGOs, foundations, alliances, funders, and institutions on strategies, funding, events, and reports.
- We have a unique ability to build partnerships and alliances between the private sector, public sector and civil society.
Building digital health strategies & initiatives and guiding their implementation in LMICs
- We built the African digital health strategy for a large diagnostics manufacturer (2021-2022).
- We wrote a digital health strategy for the global-health department of a large pharma company (2021-2022).
- We acted as Senior Digital Health Advisor to a large pharma foundation (2016-2018).
- We co-wrote the Senegal National Digital Health Strategy with the Senegalese government (2018).
- We built a scale-up telemedicine company strategy and led its international development (2018-2019).
- We developed a strategy for a Senegalese virtual pharmacy service start-up (2020).
- We conducted a strategic analysis of a digital-solutions provider for diagnostics data (2018).
Advancing the global digital health agenda through advocacy & public affairs
- We provided direction on digital health to the UN Ad-Hoc Broadband Commission (2017, 2018, 2021-2022).
- We supported ITU and WHO AFRO in building partnerships and mobilizing resources for the expansion of national digital health platforms or information infrastructures in Africa (2018).
- We advocated for French government stronger international involvement in digital health and co-wrote a policy brief with an influential think-tank (Santé Mondiale 2030, 2021).
- We are sitting on advisory boards such as Women in Tech, IT4Life, and the Pierre Fabre foundation.
- We impulsed multiple workshops and panels for digital health at the World Health Assembly, Mobile World Congress, and UN General Assembly.
- We triggered & co-organized the Smart Africa digital health hub (2018).
- We helped organize a digital health conference in France (2018).