DHP has recently experienced a period of growth following the pandemic and the surge in digital health. We are looking for motivated junior consultants or interns to work on international projects. If you are interested in the impact digital can have on better access to healthcare in the developing world, we would love to hear from you!
The Junior Consultant will work with the CEO and staff members, as well as with DHP’s partner consultants, on ongoing projects. As digital health is catapulted into the mainstream of the healthcare industry, this is an exciting opportunity for an individual motivated by initiatives in the field. The candidate must possess excellent communication skills, be detail-oriented, organized and have strong analytical skills. The ideal candidate will have experience in either social innovation, global health or digital health.
Under the supervision of a project manager:
- Participate in business development and DHP communication
- Support in the development of proposals
- Propose innovative topics in the field of global digital health and write articles to feed DHP’s blog
- Participate in end-to-end completion of projects
- Research and analyze key issues in the field of global digital health
- Prepare and conduct expert interviews (experts from various organizations: private sector, NGOs, foundations, academia, etc.)
- Prepare landscape analyses and press reviews
- Actively participate in team and client meetings
- Prepare and present client deliverables
Qualifications and experience
- Master’s degree in political science, international development, international relations or similar field
- Experience with private-sector consulting
- Experience with global health, digital health or sustainable development in emerging/developing world a definite plus
- Excellent communicator in written and verbal forms
- Autonomous and self-driven
- Versatile, dedicated, rigorous
- Strong analytical skills and ability to synthesize and communicate effectively
- Ability to think strategically, to manage projects with changing priorities and strict deadlines
- Ability to communicate and deal with very different cultures and organizations
- Proficiency in preparing PowerPoint presentations
- Entrepreneurial mindset
Contract and salary
- Freelance contract – possibility of transformation into a fixed-term contract
- Salary to be discussed depending on profile and experience
Please send your letter of motivation and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Flexible – remote working but company is based in Lyon, France.